FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 So, how does Xlink compare to XBConnect? View next topic
View previous topic
iLL_S_D
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Odb718 wrote:
I wish there was a way for Kia to find out your xbox name and post it by your Xtag. Too many dashers and prancers and pirates out there for me.

Uhh...wtf are dashers and prancers?...just curious?...buy the way..much-0 respect goes out to Team OzXodus!!!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
iLL_S_D
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Odb718 wrote:
I wish there was a way for Kia to find out your xbox name and post it by your Xtag. Too many dashers and prancers and pirates out there for me.

Uhh...wtf are dashers and prancers?...just curious?...buy the way..much-0 respect goes out to Team OzXodus!!!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Brainboy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iLL_S_D wrote:
Odb718 wrote:

The Xboxes are given random names when they are made. Some common names are Dasher, Prancer, and all that kind of weird stuff. This is just for Xbox identification while System Linking, since these names are displayed when you're waiting for the players to join. There are a couple of ways to change your Xbox's name, but it requires certain games (for example, Dead or Alive 3, I believe).
Dark_uk
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generic xbox names I think hes talking about.
Bilal_3000
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my XBox was called Hunter? or was it Player? I can't remember now, but I changed it with some prog, can't remember the name...
Damnit I'm senile!

I paid for XBC ages ago, when it was in version 3, worked out at a measly 7 quid but I've only used it a few times as my upload was 90k until a few months ago (ISP bumped it up to 288k), when I tried it again Wink

Only managed to get on Halo which needs a good upload anyway and it was ok I guess considering

Can't wait to try Kai 7, just downloaded it and set it up, probably won't be playing this week due to exams...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic