FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 My xbox is not being detected! View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phillipse
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried everything! My Xbox is modded and I run halo off the Hd. It wont detect my box. I can get on live just fine. I dont know whats up! I reinstalled winPCAP or whater version 3.01a and it still wont work. My interface is 2 network cards.
[IXS]eXodus
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phillipse wrote:
I reinstalled winPCAP or whater version 3.01a and it still wont work.

Have you tried using the version that comes with Kai? I had the same prob as you and I was using the same version of WinPCap as you, but I solved it by uninstalling WinPCap 3.1 and Kai, rebooting, install Kai (and let it install WinPCap too (it installs version 3.0))... After that, everything worked fine for me Smile Might be worth a shot.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Have you tried using the version that comes with Kai? I had the same prob as you and I was using the same version of WinPCap as you, but I solved it by uninstalling WinPCap 3.1 and Kai, rebooting, install Kai (and let it install WinPCap too (it installs version 3.0))... After that, everything worked fine for me

Don´t works.
I tried with every solutions , delete all versions of wincap, reinstall wincaps version 3, 3.01a, 3.1b...) i changed mi pc and xbox ip´s. and the kai not works.
the kai´s faq is horrible didn´t help and i be depressive Sad

the xbox is not detected by kai and is impossible to play.

Can somebody tell me what is tehe correct configuration of kai.
Step by step please , will be much help for newbies ( and for desesperated users like me )
I think that the users are a few people because the program not works properly and have many problems.

Sorry for my english
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do u have a router or firewall ? try disabling your firewall and or opening ports on your router .. just a thought ..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic