Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heheh old skool hehehe

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

pinch. wake up now.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First rule of this event, as in any other respectable event is NO CHEATING!!!!! A team that is caught cheating will be removed from this season. The actual players that cheated will be eternally banned from this event as well as any event associated with the Rainbow Six League. For that, there will be no acceptions

That is the exact rule from RSL. do you see anything about useing a glitch? hell kold wrote it and even he says a glitch is not cheating.

We get shit from other clans??????? WHO. you say you dont have anything personal against SVC? HAH then why does war have to cal a meeting to DEMAND from everyone that I not be allowed in TA servers? guess you guys dont want to know who your real shooters are. Oh that rights you already know...we made it to the finals in RSL.

You know what war is doing is wrong if he dont want to play in the same room as me thats his right. dont push it off on other members of TA that I am still friends with. To me that is low down. If he wants to squash it with people and just get back to gaming, then he should squash it with me.

Typing is just words TALK it out with me war and you may understand where I was coming from when the shit hit the fan. You guys know how much killer wanted to be TA and to have the shit happen to him.... well if you truly are a man step up talk to me man to man. alot of shit can b solved if you just take away your dictatorship.
dk.psychosematic
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chesty_Puller @ Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:11 am wrote:
First rule of this event, as in any other respectable event is NO CHEATING!!!!! A team that is caught cheating will be removed from this season. The actual players that cheated will be eternally banned from this event as well as any event associated with the Rainbow Six League. For that, there will be no acceptions

That is the exact rule from RSL. do you see anything about useing a glitch? hell kold wrote it and even he says a glitch is not cheating.

It really doesn't matter what Kold says ... he doesn't deal with RSL .... I will ask you again ... PLEASE LET THIS ISSUE DIE. It happened over a month ago.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Kaotic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ICE, you just dont learn or get it, do you? You persist to "SAY" that TA is always in a the mouth of SVC in their post, that is simply, not the truth and you know it from our discussion. It maybe from certain individuals that may include your name but with this particular subject TA was only mentioned along with other clan names. Your name was not metioned until you opened up your mouth by saying this is always the case, and again this is not the case.

Yeah we play GR2 and have extended the invite to all the clans we know and i believe you did the same but unfortunately we get banned so whats the point.

You can call us bellycrawlers all you want, but we are real, instead a figment of someones creative mind.... Laughing
Kold made the site along with myself, but you say we are a small part of the growth, sorry i have to disagree there. We may not be apart of the growth you have now, but we were there when the growth was at a all time high, and we were a big part of that no matter how much you deny it.

We get heat from everyone when we post?, LOL that is only because XR doesnt have anyone new to diss on. If im not mistaken that is what happen to TA when they was trying to come up, and funny enough it was all from XR. Considered it a right of passage if you will.

Quote:
This dog T'A then when we reply cry foul s**t is old.

Sorry man that didnt make any sense, but fortunately for you i know you and i understand. Maybe better puncuation might help on that. Laughing Laughing Wink
Do not mistake the TA name being mentioned in a post especially if it also includes other clan names for us bashing you( its only to make valid points), also you may need to look who is writing the post and just make sure that when you do post that you are not 2 faced about it( you know what i am talking about). Anyways it seems that this still becomes flame or bash against whoever posts here and have been asked to take it to our forums and we SVC are glad to have this discussion in ours at anytime.

I am done with my rant/ reply take it how you wish i could care less.

Oh one more thing, i appreciate being banned from your server or whoevers it may be from TA (still foul).

EDIT: PSYCHO it really doent matter what you say either, that quote was from the rules of the RSL that i help create wasnt intended to be a stab, only to make a point.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to take the time to destroy me, you destroy all I build too. Ice and Seven did that, not me. I dont take shit.................
[/quote]

"I think everyone can concur thats me not T'A playa

"I am not afraid to say it kold. why dont you ask shaggy about his letter he showed to Iceman.....hmmm another secret TA let out of the bag. "

Always thinkin you got some info HAHAHAHA Iceman thats me again by the way

"You never come here to look??, yet you are here and replying with nothing inteligent to advance the TOPIC. No, you never went to TA forums to look.. or you would have known what was up in icemans clan. Thats why you were always clueless. Go rob a bank or something. "

just couldnt resist could you? Always tryin to start somethin me and War started T'A the clan belongs to it members.

this is only a lil snippet of some of your comments and yeh you'll have so many reason but the fact is this was way before I posted and this is not all of it by far plus this is the light stuff.

Like i said just read the threads.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*LaneY* @ Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:44 am wrote:
-[AKZ]-vh_202 @ Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:30 am wrote:
hey just a question does this mean that if a Kai mod finds you playing a modded map like undeadlong we can get booted???

i thought if you clearly labeled it then there was no problem

Read up dude!!!

cheers still have no idea whether its supported or not but i guess as a while back they supported the halo mod scene and made an arena specifically for halo mods such as CXE and NMP then its all cool
dk.psychosematic
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaotic @ Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:56 am wrote:
EDIT: PSYCHO it really doent matter what you say either, that quote was from the rules of the RSL that i help create wasnt intended to be a stab, only to make a point.

I am not sure if you were aware of the whole thing Kao.... I will enlighten you if you would like to speak with some where besides the forums.

-psychosematic
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Kaotic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

man i was aware of alot of things that went on especially when it first began. You started to get into it but you saw the kind of things that were happening no matter whos fault it may have been and decided to not be a part of it. then when shit went down with the site you came back into play to see things through. Which i have commended those of you that did see it all the way through.
But the only thing that that i dont think was right for you to say is " it doesnt matter what kold says... cuz he dotn deal with the RSL".
Although you are right he dont deal with it now, but he did deal with it. That was my point. You say if you want we can talk then thats kool you know where to find me im not hard to find at all...

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to say this....don't take it the wrong way. It is the honest truth!

I enjoy playing with all of you guys EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. I have a good time always. I respect your play while in game. I like to get loud like everyone else. I like the communication, the bullshitting and general banter. I like to play serious sometimes and I like to play stupid sometimes. But I can't believe how stupid some of these threads get. I don't know where all the disrespecting and he-said she-said crap comes from. I know that it's all because of the great competitiveness, but the hatin' gets old. Shocked

Last edited by boxo-XR on Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaotic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BOXO I hate you equally man!!!! lol Laughing Laughing J/k.... It all starts cuz someone doesnt like anothers views or opinions. Yeah and alot of it derives from our competitiveness and it does get old but some dont know when to let a dead horse be.

Just got a question for you boxo, when you coming to play some GR2?

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.
|iWz|-PaLzY-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TA_WARMACHINE wrote:
Wow.

friend please look at the date before posting This post was 5 years
SgtLegend