FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 SK_HUSTL3R View next topic
View previous topic
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty careful about calling someone a cheat, but this guy is so good he shot three bullets at the same time and killed 3 of us at the same time in three different locations. He hasn't learned to be careful with his shot group though. Confused

The SK clan apparently just swooped in from XBC. You gotta love that.

Anyway, it was on Laddo's server,playing R63-BA, no lag what-so-ever. No glitches it was clear.
some of those playing at the time were...
LostCause
mk1
SS-Ballistik
SS-Jesta
TA-Laddo
TPP27
X5-176
SS-Hudson

If anyone wants to vouch for or against this guy......be my guest.
LostCause
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after that round boxo, i think he must have turned it off because i didn't see him get any more than 2 kills for the next 20 or so rounds. and even though he got really vocal after he was called out, he quieted down and tried to blend in a bit afterward, not wanting to call anymore attention to himself.

lc

Last edited by LostCause on Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

boxo summarized the situation pretty well. ive had my suspissions on this player "SKHUSTL3R". it amazed me how he shot 3 of us with one shot. to give people an idea how this happened. we were playing on the warehouse harbour map. i was on the second floor where the stairs were, i saw two teammates below me on the first floor get blasted at the EXACT same time as me (IM TALKING SAME SHOT HERE, NO TIME DELAY OR ANYTHING.). after the round finished we started asking him questions regarding the magic shot. he replied along the lines that he sneaked behind us and we didnt see him. that excuse if bullshit for 2 main reasons, 1st - when he killed us, the round started approx 15-20 seconds ago. theres no way he couldve passed us cuz both entrances were covered. 2nd - I was in the building above my teams spawn on the 2nd floor, theres no freaking way he couldve gotten behind me at all.

xr8d.net
docweed
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe u should make a "white list " with the most fair players (kills, respect , style )lol ,and a"black list" with hackers, shit talkers, team killers.unfortunatly "the white button "technique is pretty hard to detect ,i just know hackers don't come from kai.about sk hustler i played with him and his team they never used hack ...but 3 guys in differents locations with 1 bullet it's just impossible ..FIRED!..white button there is not other way maybe he did that one time for fun lolhave u got an idea to eradicate hackers ?? lol Cool
SS-Ballistik
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well like Cause said I didnt see him doing to well after that either.
However, atm he killed all 3 of you I did see because I was right behind him. As my gun was pointed at someone up the stairs 3 of u were dead. ( I dont remember who died except Boxo and 2 others at the same time) My friend who was sitting right beside me watching said the same thing how is that possible? So yah.. I thought it a bit fishy but, at the same time, I will not call someone a cheater without solid proof. This is just what I saw.. the rest is all hear say.

"The score never interested me, only the game."

www.rs3-ssc.com
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you ask me, we have enough to send this person packing. So let me go and do that now.

*Edit*
Anyone know the X-Tag, because SKHUSTL3R did not work?

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Funk @ Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 pm wrote:
Well if you ask me, we have enough to send this person packing. So let me go and do that now.

*Edit*

i beleive it is SK_HUSTL3R or it might be HUSTL3R or perhaps they are both the same person.
X5-176
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The past week i been playing again i've seen this guy clean house many times and many rounds in a row which is inhuman, i know most of us are that damn good to do so on occasion, but not every round and every day in and out.....plus i'm getting tired of hearing his constant bs about getting in a good position fast and behind people first Rolling Eyes

good riddance and gtfo i say

seven
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a run in with this guy the other day, he was playing normal for a while then he appearred to turn into the best player I've ever seen, either that or he was cheating. He was using the G36C, the same gun I've been using since xlink RC2, his shots all landed perfectly while he was spraying like no tommorrow, something I know to be impossible due to the high recoil of the gun it becomes very innaccurate after the second shot. Iceman, Laddo and I were joking around with this guy and his friends for a while, being very friendly but all of a sudden his gameplay became suspicious we all became quiet. Usually when you get 5 or 6 kills three times in a row you will get congrats from people in the room, no one gave him respect for it because it looked so obvious. Once when I was on his team he teamkilled me AND managed to drill into an enemy with just half a clip, he sprayed and took us both out when we weren't even close together, it was as if the the bullets had no other place to go. I would say he plays normal and then turns on cheats periodically.

boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Funk @ Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:15 pm wrote:

*Edit*

His tag is the one I put in the subject line, at least the one he was using last night.

To everyone: Thanks for the back-up. Wink
0EN
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say he should be removed. I doubt boxo or any of XR would exaggerate about something like this.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ Number
DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard for me to judge in this situation (though i'm not the one to do so in the end) We've been playing with SK for the passed couple weeks or so, and I never thought about any of them cheating. We were playing the other night and hustler was doing good just like the rest of us late nighters do. There was a point where he kept gettin me, but I never thought twice about him nor any of their members cheating.

SS-Gator
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems like a kewl person to me...doesnt sound like the kinda person that cheats to me...u said he shot 3 bullets but do u know for sure he shot 3 bullets....cuz ive heard sum ppl say he shot me with one bullet when it really was more like 4 or 5

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First I like hustl3r and all the SK that ive met. As for the shot I wasnt there but it does sound fishy.

The point I want to make is that I've been hit by all the best with extremly unlikely shots and I've hit all they asses wit some great shot myself the only difference is I know yaw and the time you guys put in and you guys know me. I been called a hack a few times latley by noobs sayin why aint he die or how he make that shot,happens to the better players you guys know that, not to say he's cheatin or not i just think that if we blame all the new clans for cheating we as a community are given ourselves a bad name. There are some cats who need the boot from Kai I dont think he's one of them. We ran thru them cats over and over again and he's been on a whole lot sometime he get 5 kills quick sometime you can stand right in front of him in a hallway and he'll miss a whole clip just like anyone of us.

In one game me and hustl3r were on the same team a bad guy was right next to me that i didnt see hustl3r shot me and another team mate to my left and missed the enemy and eneded up in limbo with us. yet this was after he already had 5 kills so I really dont know if he had auto aim he wouldnt have killed us and would have killed the last bad guy.

I know that with the white button its hard to tell so I really cant say one way or the other but if he is usin it then he really needs to get his weight up because even with it we (seven laddo hudson and I) blasted they asses to the point that if he had white button powers they wack or he shoulda used it alot more Very Happy Very Happy

There are questions no doubt but most can be answered by playin with the dude and makin your own judgements like everyone here is.

This is the bad part of hacking cause either he is hackin and messin with our fun or he's not hackin and gettin downed cause folks think he is either answer sucks.
I dont think he's hackin but I cant say for sure either way. He seems to be good peeps and we damn sure need more good peeps in our community.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

listen you guys, i am shocked you guys are saying this, we are a good solid clan that have been playing for a while, WE DO NOT CHEAT, WE ARE HONEST PEOPLE WHO GET A KICK FROM KILLING PEOPLE, IF WE ARE TOO GOOD AT KILLING YOU GUYS THEN JUST LEAVE THE ROOM!!! do not accuse us or hustl3r of hacking. He is one of the most talented rainbow six players out there cuz hes got a good shot, he plays smart, and above all he plays alot! listen to me well and clear when i repeat one more time that none of the Stoned Killers clan cheat. We have never been accused of cheating on xbc and all of a sudden we come onto kai and we get accused of this. I hope this matter is resolved....im gunna go smoke a joint u guys piss me off
SK_Theone
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yo to all that think sk are cheating u guys are so far off sk dose not cheat at all they are a bucnh of good guys that love the game and come to kick ass . u guys sound like abunch of babys cryin cuase ya suck and prob anit got a clan lol.i would noyt have joined sk if they were cheating wicth they dont .
so go f*** ur slefs.were stoned killers
sk get to know us
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that SK needs it.....but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I have played with many of the greats. It is very hard to tell a good cheat unless they float and shoot at the same time or shoot multiple players at the same time that do not exist in the same shot group.

If I pegged HUSTL3R wrong, I apologize. The community is watching now.
bobby_drake and Swift are vouching for SK so i'll back-off.

Welcome to Kai SK.
SK_Bullseye
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys,

I am new to Kai and I must say I don't play the RB6 series like I used too. I am a died hard GR2 player on XBC and I OWN IT if you get me. But I come here too play as there seems too be more players and new talent. I have heard of rumblings of other clans that left XBC to Kai and they were basically banned from XBC because of the rumours of cheating and hacking. So I played it down low and watched the other clans diminish into the night. Then I join up too play here with my SK clan that I have been with for approx 1 year and like too add, these guys are the F**KING most righteous guys I have played with. Straight up guys, like to get high and shoot your eyes out. As for hacking or cheating, I don't think Hust3r needs to. This guy is so friging AMAZING at this game, its like he works for UBI Soft and gave them all there shit. You wanna tag someone asa cheater, then play on out team, and then die and gointo watch the TRUE SKILLS that we have. Some on the team more than others but I won't get into that cuz I suck as of lately with all the GR2 running through my veins. Hus is pretty hurt about this, and I do think the guys out there that know us and him will 110% back him and our clan up. We don't cheat. Why would we? Its a game here folks. Now put a real gun in our hands and then if you had the opportunity to have us on your team in real life with our skills, would you want us there? For Sure you would. Just play hard, play fair and survive is my motto. No need to cheat, the game is a game thats it. Take it for what it is. Stop the bashing is all I wanna see here.

PEACE!!!

SK_Bullseye,
Free-Agent
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Jesta, I was there when it happened. B.dazzler [the char I was playing.] was looking Right at SK when he was comming from behind the huge red shead-looking box. The one that you see right from the spawn when going up the little hill.

Anyways, he did kill three guys with one muzzleflash. No one was lagged at all either. If he did hack, at least admit it and stop the shit. And to the SK members, I think you might just be leaning a TAD to a fellow clan member's side. Anyways, He did have a amazing 3 kill shot. B.Dazzler was on the middle of the stairs, when he was killed with soemone on the bottom and someone on the top, I watched my teammate go up before I did, then presto everyone's dead.

Furthermore, I am tired of the people who hack, if you wanna hack take it elsewhere, this isn't the place for it, and People are going to start cracking down more on hackers; it doesn't matter if you are in a clan or not.

Thanks for all who wasted the time to read what I had to say,
SS-Jesta
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People seem to brush him off in the thread. His excuse is still bullshit when he first replied in game. my judgement still stands. and i'm not poking at the whole SK clan, I'm solely talking about HUSTL3R.

xr8d.net

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic