FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 SK_HUSTL3R View next topic
View previous topic
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys are ridiculous, ive played with hustl3r for a long tim now and if anyone cheats its definately not him, he was always the on banning people for hacking and booting people with high pings so that the game is fair, i mean he dosnt really are anyways when he hosted since he gets no lag, but still he stocked up a gigantic list of foreigners just so we wouldnt get lag and we would have a fair game. trust us, we know this guy and we know our clan, IF ANYONE CHEATS ITS U GUYS NOT US!!! i cant believe u guys dont get it, this guy dosnt cheat....HES JUST BETTER THAN ULL EVER BE AND IF U GOTTA CALL HIM A HACKER SO URE PUNY LITTLE EGOS CAN BE RAISED A NOTCH THAN **CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiksster
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can vouch!!! SK are most defanatly NOT cheaters! I have been playing with SK_HUSTL3R since he started playing rainbow! he has been playing rainbow for like over a year! Hustler permbans everybody that he thinks cheats.. and he too has his days wen he dosnt play very well. He plays for like 14 hours a day 7 days a week!! there is no way to convince you that he is not cheating.. but you play for that long and that damn dedicated to your game and you all will be as good as him.. and there are players out there that are better.. i dont know what shot. i didnt see it.. but everyone has there flukes! its too bad that you guys think that.. hustler is a really great guy! and it really is too bad for you that you think so poorly of him.. now you have lost a very good and valubale player.. someone who always hosts a room for people to play in.. hes pretty fair.. and he is a good challenge for other good players... but because of something he is good at.. you take that away from him... that is totaly not fair... and now there is a WHOLE DAMN forum about him... Its really sad what jelousy can do. Thank you for the games, they were fun.. But i highly doubt i will ever retun to play any games with you.

Formally SK_KIKI
dr3yec
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg , i cant believe this thread was ever started. I have nothing but respect for hustler. Watch out he is from xbc , so he has to be a cheater. LOL Hustler is the farthest from being a cheater. You would understand if you ever played on his server. Who's next?
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr3yec, dont judge a book by its cover. your SS boys jesta and hudson back me up on this situation.

xr8d.net
kiksster
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DR3Y3C has been playing with SK for a long time too... i cannot beleive this.. how do we know all of you arent cheaters? hmm? i am soo shocked! Ask T'A! and OG! they have played with Hustler!!! Ask anybody on XBC! you people have no idea what you are talking about.. and you all are STUPID for beleiving a romour! each one of you should go one on one with hustler and then judge him... fuck all of you.. every single one of you now discust me.. ban me from Kai.. i could not care any LESS about this game or any of you people! means nothing to me!
dr3yec
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dosent matter who said it. I am saying you are wrong with your theory that Hustler is a cheater. Hustler is very respected by the people who know him. I for one have not even a thought on this notion. Give the man the right to play on kai. Until you guys that are chasing ufo's can come up with a video for all to see.
SK_TANK
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To whom it may concern,

I'm also new to Kai, but we've played with alot of people over the last week or so. I consider us upstanding players, who frown upon cheating, hacks, and camping. That is one of the reasons that Hustler tries to delegate positions during the game, because when we play with just our clan.. he's the leader.

I've known Hustler for a few months now, been to his house, he's helped me with technical problems I've had... and helped other people with their problems. I've played many, Many, MANY hours with him and against him. He wins and loses just as much as anyone else... period. I've seen him with "0" kills for 5-6 rounds in a row sometimes. Even recently on a "SuperSharpshooter" round that we held... after the 20 minute match, he did not have the most kills... if he was using auto aim or a hack, I would imagine he's be number 1... no?

I think it's idiotic to label someone a cheat because they are good at the game or sometimes the game might glitch. And, if you believe that the game doesn't glitch, you need help. Put 10+ international players on a sever, you'e going to have lag, it'll glitch, and sometimes freeze for a second or 2.

I think Hustler is an upstanding player, a respectable leader, and an all around good guy. To think that he's cheating is absurd. Please reconsider your standing on this situation.

Thank you

Jason Rideout
SK_TANK
razz3r
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is all crap! SK came over to KIA because we heard the competition was great, plenty of good clans to play against. I enjoy playing in many of the rooms here, especially TA_Laddo's room. Now I see SK_Huslt3r is hacker? Cheats? Fucking bullshit is all it is. Hustl3r is my friend and my Team Captain and I know for a fact he would kick any SK member for cheating in anyway. BTW
All the bitch’s that complain about Hustler pushing to get to doors or hallways fast! It’s called communication and it makes you a better player. That’s why SK is now up to I think 18 members; they appreciate the direction Hustl3r brings to the game. Hustl3r will shot your head off usually as soon as he sees you. Thousands of hours of game play in RB6! So some punk ass bitches that just don’t like losing spread fabricated stories and he gets banned? If that’s the case Fuck KIA!
You can ban me now to if you like.
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

razz3r @ Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:57 am wrote:
This is all crap! SK came over to KIA because we heard the competition was great, plenty of good clans to play against. I enjoy playing in many of the rooms here, especially TA_Laddo's room. Now I see SK_Huslt3r is hacker? Cheats? Fucking bullshit is all it is. Hustl3r is my friend and my Team Captain and I know for a fact he would kick any SK member for cheating in anyway. BTW
All the bitch’s that complain about Hustler pushing to get to doors or hallways fast! It’s called communication and it makes you a better player. That’s why SK is now up to I think 18 members; they appreciate the direction Hustl3r brings to the game. Hustl3r will shot your head off usually as soon as he sees you. Thousands of hours of game play in RB6! So some punk ass bitches that just don’t like losing spread fabricated stories and he gets banned? If that’s the case Fuck KIA!
You can ban me now to if you like.

It's Kai asshat! Not KIA Nobody is so good that they can kill 3 people in 3 locations with a single burst. I have no reason to lie about it.

Dreyec PLEASE! Video....get real. Rolling Eyes Witnesses are no good eh.
SS-KillaMan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn you see i aint wanna say nuttin but first JESTA AND HUDSON always tell the truth, i believe them no matter what anyone says right now i could give two Sh*t's of Dr3 or any other SK says( no offense dr3 u still cool but everyone is right about the hustler)SK is a cool clan yet i have playd wit hustler and i have seen him get like 4 to 5 kills two times in a row every single time i have played, also as for SK_Segev lol man there are many guys who have played RBS3 more then he has and longer on top of that and i am one of them AND I rarely get like 4,5,or even 6 kills in a row maybe 1 to 2 but if more it probably happens once a month lol, u just dont get lucky like that once everyday lol cuzz im pretty sure once out of every day he kills everyone...lol give him the boot.... any body got any probs wit what i have to say about this u could kiss my azz cuzz ya can't do nuttin bout it!
razz3r
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fuck You boxo-XR - It was a spelling mistake.

He got behind you and put rounds in your head. Now your a crying little pussy.
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

razz3r @ Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:26 am wrote:
Fuck You boxo-XR - It was a spelling mistake.

He got behind you and put rounds in your head. Now your a crying little pussy.

There is no way he could get behind me. You cannot go behind the steps! What's up?
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone at Kai has banned Hustl3r Please someone else there make this right.

There are several peeps who all of us have suspicions about who continue to play daily yet they still play. But just because of this thread and only the opinion of some in this thread he gets banned thats horse do do.

Boxo I commend you for being man to make your post b4 last post good shit man you a stand u guy in my book.

We are the elite peeps is this how the elite act like lil breezies. This was a drastic overreation. We should welcome new clans to Kai community not to say keep your eyes close but damn at least give them a chance before banning them.
If we as the community feel they are cheatin we have our own ban button but this just looks so bad for our community in my eyes he never even got a chance to defend himself and he's banned

IT JUST AINT RIGHT make it right peeps please
That is all!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m new to the forums but I have played on Kai a few times. Let’s first say I had a great game in I guess Tabbo's or T'A's server. I heard about this accusation and it is pretty pathetic. So, the next time someone fires at me and I don’t hear the round go off he is a cheater? Rolling Eyes

I have played with Hustl3r and SK for a very long time. Never once have I expected them of cheating. They have killed me plenty of times and I have killed all of the. Except for ducky, that little bastard Smile. Lets jus say this, after the 2 and a half hours on T'As server(Wednesday night the 16th), SK's clan and people he/we play with is a much greater challenge. Hell both Joey(DZ Jo-e deezeee) both got 7 kills in one round on two different occasions. Yes I backed it up with 5 then another 5. So I’m now a cheater because I was a better shot? Or is Joey a cheater now to because of getting a little lucky and get 7 kills like me? No sorry, you will have to try a little harder.

Also, it’s nice how some people call good players cheaters, yet they let the 420 people run wild. TWICE now I have come over here to play and cheaters have ruined the game and I left.

ColdShadow

Last edited by ColdShadow on Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
DI*Joint
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

man this is crazy ....Hustl3r a cheater..man guys ive played with this guy 4 the last 6 months on xbc...just cause some fluke...ban him thats..nutz.. id b bannin half of u that i think was a cheat u guys cant take losing or something and yes i play rb6...im JOINT and if u remember the rb6 leauge i was 3rd place 4 the first 3 weeks.then the whole thing fell apart and sometimes he smokes me 2 and yes sometimes time after time..lol..but cheatin?????...ive played probably around a 1000 hours with him and NEVER EVER EVER HAS ANY 1 ACCUSED HIM B4 THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!....so fuck wat u guys think u know ...i back up hustler .....and ill c u guys really soon....ill show u how much i back him...JOINT.
SK_Bullseye
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey My fellow SK'ers.

I think that these mofo's aren't ready for us yet and lets just head back to the land of XBC. I wouldn't play with some little mother fuckers that cry and whine baby talk to their mothers when we shoot their eye out. As far as I am concerned I think I will have a few of my buds from MS maybe join this Kai world, and maybe just SMURF around and see how many of you mother fucks are true LEGIT players with PURCHASED software. Thats all this place is about anyways, whos modded who downloads the games, who cheats who hacks. Its all bullshit, and you deginerants that need to make up stories cuz Hus raped you guys in a game. Please, next time you join a room with anyone from SK in it, leave your vaseline and kleenex at the door. Pussies.

BAN ME!!! Who the fuck cares, I can ALWAYS get into a game with some real honest people. I hear UnleashX will soon be partnered up with XBC soon anyways, where do you think the hardcore gamers will be then Kai Admin's??? I'll let you think about that one for awhile!!!

Naaa its Xbox Connect thats where the real PLAYERS are. I have seen more cheats on this network than anywhere. Glad I had a chance too see it all first hand. And my VCR is always ready too roll when I suspect some foul play.

No more PEACE, its a fucking WAR out there!!!!

Please go ahead and delete this Thread, for the slander is getting DEEP.
SK_Spac3man
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not complicated. Here's the solution. Every Friday, Hus has a server up and at Midnight it's a 20 minute SuperSharpShooter. Put your money where your mouth is. I know Hus is up for it. Let the best man win!
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SK_Spac3man @ Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:57 pm wrote:
It's not complicated. Here's the solution. Every Friday, Hus has a server up and at Midnight it's a 20 SuperSharpShooter. Put your money where your mouth is. I know Hus is up for it. Let the best man win!

you already know the person will be from DZ Twisted Evil Laughing

SK_Spac3man
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow @ Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:58 am wrote:

you already know the person will be from DZ Twisted Evil Laughing

Yeah............... Jo E
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top