FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 NEW TO KAI!....HELP View next topic
View previous topic
420_SQUAD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK , I GOT THE KAI installed , i got my username and password, registered, tried it out with rainbowsix3, search for games after i log in with kai went to kai rainbowsix 3 arena and bam... like three differeant games pops up in my xbox under searching for games, ok so i know its working, now the thing is... im not even sure what i did to make it work, cause all i did was launch kai log in went to rainbowsix3 arena and my xbox finds the game no problems, but how do i configure things.. i can't find settngs or anything and i dont know how to read the layout of kai..like how to add buddys and what the hell it means with list of people on the left and chat thing on the right..... so i go to the configuration tool thing and all it does is try to relaunch kai when kai is already launced....???? I need a manual or something..... Sad Sad
taz
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

420_SQUAD wrote:
OK , I GOT THE KAI installed , i got my username and password, registered, tried it out with rainbowsix3, search for games after i log in with kai went to kai rainbowsix 3 arena and bam... like three differeant games pops up in my xbox under searching for games, ok so i know its working, now the thing is... im not even sure what i did to make it work, cause all i did was launch kai log in went to rainbowsix3 arena and my xbox finds the game no problems, but how do i configure things.. i can't find settngs or anything and i dont know how to read the layout of kai..like how to add buddys and what the hell it means with list of people on the left and chat thing on the right..... so i go to the configuration tool thing and all it does is try to relaunch kai when kai is already launced....???? I need a manual or something..... Sad Sad

so you can join games ok... so why do you need to go to config if its already working?
DIE-HARD
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you run the config tool when kai is not open

if your up and running why do you need to change anything?

left side is who is in the arena, right side is who has chat open in that arena

well to add buddys you just click on the buddy icon in the top left, then type the name of your buddy in
or
if they are in chat on the right click on the info icon by thier name, then in the bottom left you will see thier info. to add them click the buddy icon in the bottom left section where thier info shows up.

that's it, you obviously know how to go to arenas so enjoy

PS just because you add someone doesnt mean they will show up as online, they need to add you to thier list as well

420_SQUAD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when kai is not open, then i run the confige, but when i hit the config it boots it up for me to sign in... like if i launced it...??? and now i got it to host games but, i keep losing connection like after about one game or so, then it works and lose connection again and again,?? forward the ports just like FAQ said to do and then disabled my firewall also, but it works for a lil then it cuts out, restart and it works, then cuts out after a min or so... same shit........what to do , what to read?
420_SQUAD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I GOT the confige tool to work now, shit.... dont know why it didnt work before..... what should i put in kai for the ports i put 3074 in kai... hope its right Confused
420_SQUAD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i got it to work on my own , thanks for all the freakn help Laughing ... its cool man. if anyone need any help just pm me or post here... i be gladly share what i did.. might work for u.. later Cool
DIE-HARD
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldent use port 3074 becasue then you cant use live, but just put the same port in teh kaiconfig that you put in your router as the port forward and you should be good to go.

REMEMBER:
everyone try kai as is before messing with any configs! Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic