FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 SK_HUSTL3R IS NO HACK View next topic
View previous topic
sk_mojo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to Boxo-XR's statement about SK_HUSTL3R making 3 kills...
unfortunately I can not say one way or the other because I was not there.
But what I can say is...if you are trying to black ball someone...wheather
you are right or wrong...please come up with a little bit more infomation
that just he killed 3 of us in 3 different locations.

The questions that came to my mind were...
It pretty much falls into the NO SHIT category that 3 people are in 3
different locations...but did those 3 different locations still lined up
like ducks in a row. Remember that 3 people in a one foot behing each
other are still 3 people in 3 different locations.

I agree with the fact that kai needs to black ball hackers. But please come with some hardcore facts. Don't just throw up a half ass accusation with half ass details. If you were so pissed off about it, I think that you should have detailed everything you could remember in your complaint.

Without all the details...there are too many things that don't hold any
weight. Like this...
It is funny that in Boxo-XR's statement
WE NEVER HEARD OF THE STEPS HE TOOK TO VERIFY THAT IT WAS SK_HUSTL3R
...did you check to see if SK_HUSTL3R was in the Kai room
it could be that someone was using his name in game only!

GIVE US DETAILS! Shit I wasn't there! I don't know! Without details there
was no reason to even post this. On one hand you could be black balling a
hacker...on the other you could be kicking a good guy, good host, and Good clan leader who is trying to expand kai's community. SK_HUSTL3R and the Kai community deserves better than that. Nobody in Kai should be subjected to expulsion based on very little fact. This is not Jr. High School.

As to Boxo-XR's statement...
"The SK clan apparently just swooped in from XBC."
I do not understand why the SK clan was even mentioned. Guilt by
association doesnt fly here. Even if you had a valid complaint against
someone... you should not be bringing the entire clan into question. You
were definitly wrong for that. For that I will only say one thing.
!!!!!FUCK YOU!!!!!!

ANYWAY, HERE IS WHAT I DO KNOW! SK_HUSTL3R is a stand up guy. I have played Black Arrow with him for over 5 months now. I have never had an personality issue with him at all. He always tries to help EVERYONE on his server get better at playing the game...clan member or not! He ran one of the strongest hosts on XBC along with TEAM PRIME. He could not stand it for people to be hacking or slowing down his server. His perm ban list was so large that he alone found a little known bug in XBC. It seems that with an extremely large perm ban list some people like myself would
receive a FALSE "you've been banned from SK_HUSTL3R's room". Another of SK's concerns in moving to KAI was losing control over perm bans and
having to deal with hackers on a daily basis. These concerns were initially brought up by SK_HUSTL3R. I hope that you understand this is why many people are coming to his defense! To many of us, this is a complete shock to us.

As to SK_HUSTL3R's non response to you allegations, he has re-torn his stitches in his lung. He was in and out of the hospital to correct this. He currently has returned to the hospital today for this. Remember that just because there is no response from him does not mean that he has nothing to say. We do have lives and problems outside of our gaming lives.

AND YES...DON'T GET IT TWISTED...HE IS THAT GOOD AT PLAYING THE GAME!!!!!!

sk_mojo....................get to know me
SK_HUSTL3R...............get to know him
SK (Stoned Killers)........get to know us
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't do anything wrong here. I did not cheat. I did not lie about what happened. I did not exaggerate. I did not slander anyone. I have no reason to do any of those things. I am not stupid. I am not new to this game. I did not mention SK in negative context. I posted what happened. I invited anyone who was there to add to the details. I invited those of you who WERE NOT THERE to vouch for HUSTL3R.
I said "The SK clan apparently just swooped in from XBC. You gotta love that" It was meant as......another clan bailing out of XBC.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So.........how exactly should we approach this type of topic? It's not like we can sit down over a beer and hash it out.
DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ban was lifted on hustl3r yesterday. Wink

sk_mojo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BOXO-XR THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE YOU SENT ME....I FIND IT FUNNY YOU POSTED A DIFFERENT EDITED VERSION OF YOU REPSPONCE IN THE PUBLIC TOPIC.....You say you gave him the benefit of the doubt! But your original post was on Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:31 am .....by Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 pm SS_Funk was ready to kick him.....by Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:05 pm you gave SS_Funk his tag to kick him....specifically you said "His tag is the one I put in the subject line, at least the one he was using last night. To everyone: Thanks for the back-up."
I don't consider 11 hours to be the benefit of the doubt. And he was kick was he not? YES HE WAS. As far as you NOT calling him a cheat....then what do you call this
"I'm pretty careful about calling someone a cheat, but..... "
BOXO-XR..I don't know what English class you graduated from, but......

There do you find that offensive.....cuz I didn't say anything either!

I mean come on....the VERY last post was Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:48 pm...that is less that 2 days. SS_FUNK says..."The fact that so many SK replied shows that they do care about their image and that they do not support cheating. For that I will show respect to SK as they deserve it. Most bans are not forever but only a warning (unless you really pissed someone off) saying that we are watching and we hope you change your ways. "

To us chaning our ways would mean hacking...WE DO NOT HACK!!!!
So SK is being warned....we are being watched....and we must change our ways. I don't know where you come from. but in TEXAS that is a definite threat. If that comment was directed at XR, I am positive that you would be offended as welll

As for Hustl3r being back on Kai and not responding, wake up and smell the coffee. If you ever had a punctured lung, you would understand that responding to bullshit charges within your 11 hour window is NOT very high on the list. The whole trying to breathe thing is a little more important. Hustl3r has friends on Kai that visit him a home....so what if he wants to get on to talk to his friends and clan.....tell them how he is....and NOT respond to what he considers BULLSHIT!

As to your charges of me FLAMING....I posted a topic on something that I felt needed to be discussed just as you did. However, my topic did not bash anyone on kai...My topic did not get anyone kick from Kai....unless your gonna get me kicked within 11 hours too.

As for your suggestions....
"My suggestion would be, if you guys want to become part of the community, stop the flaming, play here, show your presence, contribute."
Keep them to yourself....they are unwarranted, unwanted, and unhelpful
We were well on our way to doing exactly that until you started all this shit!

As for me tellling you " F U " .....I felt from your statement that it was well deserved. What you meant and what you wrote are two different things. Even your PERSONAL response to me has a bit of sarcasm to it.
On one hand you gave HUSTL3R the benefit of the doubt....on the other you did nothing but give his name to get him kicked after 11 hours.
On one hand your response is not meant to be condescending....on the other hand you have plenty of "suggestions" on what OUR clan should do.

As for your curiousity as to how you would handle it?
DON'T ASK ME.....THAT SHOULD BE LEAD BY KAI AND THE CLANS
I told you in my topic that hackers should be black balled...without a doubt.
BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO.....
you should NOT blackball someone without notifying a HOSPITALIZED guy
you should NOT blackball him after only 11 hours based on some topic that he has probably never even read.

Boxo-XR said "you invited those of you who WERE NOT THERE to vouch for HUSTL3R"......I did NOT get any invitation....Did you send me one!....

So if I posted a message about you at 5 AM .....and you along with everyone else that sleeps and has a life....did NOT respond.....then could I get you banned too. THINK ABOUT HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS.

THIS SHOULD BE A WAKE UP CALL TO THE THE KAI COMMUNITY....
AFTER ALL YOUR HARD WORK....DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE... SIGNING UP WITH KAI....LEARNING TO USE THE SOFTWARE.... PLAYING HOURS UPON HOURS OF GAMEPLAY... AND JUST WHEN YOU GET GOOD
!!!!!!!! YOU TOO COULD BE KICKED FROM KAI WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!!!!!!

KAI IS BETTER THAN THAT!!!
THE COMMUNITY DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT!!!
CLANS DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT!!!!
HUSTL3R DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT!!!!

sk_mojo....................get to know me
SK_HUSTL3R...............get to know him
SK (Stoned Killers)........get to know us
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, I have taken this on so no need to flame in the open forum. Boxo did what he felt was right by posting on the forum, and allowing feedback. The reason I was so quick to say I would ban Hustler is because I have known Boxo for over 2 years now, and I know he would not lye about something like this. Nor would he come to any forum and post information about cheaters if it was not warranted.

As most people know, perception is reality. So if Boxo thinks Hustler was cheating, nothing we say can change his mind about it. But since you don't have to change his mind because he also believes in forgiveness, I would just let me handle this. Pointing out how things could have been done better does not fix anything because you cannot change the past. So I am going to lock this topic since Hustler is no longer banned. If anyone would like to speak with me about this, just let me know. Thanks

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic