FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 RB6 Cheat. View next topic
View previous topic
Orange-Z
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay yeah, you win...call me whatever you want. At the end of the day this is still just a game and I still don't give a fuck what you have to say. And if you consider yourself "SS material" I really feel sorry for SS, I'm sure a lot of your clanmates wouldn't choose you as being a model SS. While I'm pretty sure you have shit to say to me, I really don't have anything to say to you, so just enjoy the game.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby_drake @ Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:19 pm wrote:
No one buys what your shovlin cs so take that bs somewhere else you get in game get clapped on and leave then come here and make up stuff you and your 7 and six kills lies(what a joke) put it on tape if it happens we all know jo-e can. You left cause your game is a joke
Our server stays full with the best killers on Kai not a minute not an hour but all day.
Quit hatin and get yo weight up until then quite cryin eitther get proof or shut up and die like a man.
If you and your boys are such Hot s**t then challenge us and take the beatdown like men. GET YOU WEIGHT UP
No one with any real sense believes these obviously incorrect accusations HACKERS AND CHEATS WILL BE BANNED period no exceptions if floyd was hackin he would have been kick he wasnt stop cryin.
Yes he does have hacks yes he freely admits it but he has not used them in our games one 6 kill round doesnt warrant he's hacking that specially outta 200 rounds, Floyd is a vet he is a good player without hacks Maybe if you stop lyin to yourself about your own gaming skills you'd realize your not that good there are alot of people better and they play on our server
Maybe your game just aint ready.
You called orange a cheat you just dont know how much of a joke you sound like right about now you suck period your game is butt
That is all!!!!

Please type in proper English so I can type a better response. I do not talk like a 10 year old wanna be thug;hence I do not understand it. Just ask Laddo how he can shoot someone through a wall. Sorry if I’m the only one that has balls to say it. I know what I saw, deal with it. If the people I played with do not have the balls to tell everyone what they were saying outside of the in game Lobby, so be it.

XBC is 10x the program this one is. Not only are the people 10x better, the atmosphere doesn’t feel like the second grade play ground.

TPP27
Im new over here obviously. So far, only thing I have seen on most of the server has been nothing but hacking and people who have no idea to play the game to win. SScorp was the first host I have been in with no bullshit, no drama, no nothing. Just straight playing.

DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here we go again, another thread hijacked and used for a flame war.

Time for the good ol fashion Lock Down. Rolling Eyes

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic