FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Scrubs Please beware!!!!!! View next topic
View previous topic
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The T'A_changethegame server is where the elite play.

Please if you have limited skills and abilities stay off our servers, only real players and grownups allowed.

Whinning is forbidden.

Inferior Xbc players need not join up (not all xbc clans fall into this category)

No Hacks No Cheats No Whining

Any proof of hacking and you will be banned!!

That is all!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby_drake @ Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:12 pm wrote:
The T'A_changethegame server is where the elite play.
Please if you have limited skills and abilities stay off our servers, only real players and grownups allowed.
Whinning is forbidden.
Inferior Xbc players need not join up (not all xbc clans fall into this category)
No Hacks No Cheats No Whining
Any proof of hacking and you will be banned!!
That is all!

hahahahahahaha, what a joke.

the:one-xr
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

goldenshower, he's SPECIFICALLY referring to you. and if he isn't...i am. the xbc sig...you just carrying a big ol billboard saying how big a jackarse you are.

now go get me a Diet Rite so i can pee on ya. Twisted Evil

bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are very perceptive onexr Very Happy

cs you are the joke

I Just Make The World Go Round
I Just Make The World Go Round

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did someone call my name?? Wink

Dr. Urine, no cure for the disease...
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

urine_my_way @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:53 am wrote:

Get on him urine! Laughing
dk.psychosematic
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

urine_my_way @ Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:53 pm wrote:

Between uno and urine ... i myself about pissed my pants laughing!!!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, Im a jackass because I play on two tunnels. Rolling Eyes

Sort of funny, how he says stay away because he is an "elite" and how I lack skills yet have you even played against me?? Ask Laddo if I have any abilities or skills.

Then ask him how he shot through a wall.
Rizight1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, you're a jackass because you cross over from XBC and think you can act however you want. Respect is earned and you are going about it the wrong way. (Don't forget Joe-E pretty much already tarnished the DZ image) Many of us have put tons of time, money, and effort into making this Kai community grow and we are damn proud of it. Newcomers are always welcome but don't come round thinking your the shit. How many kills you get means shit. It's your attitude and sportsmanship that will get you into a packed server.
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rizight1 @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:13 am wrote:
No, you're a jackass because you cross over from XBC and think you can act however you want. Respect is earned and you are going about it the wrong way. (Don't forget Joe-E pretty much already tarnished the DZ image) Many of us have put tons of time, money, and effort into making this Kai community grow and we are damn proud of it. Newcomers are always welcome but don't come round thinking your the shit. How many kills you get means shit. It's your attitude and sportsmanship that will get you into a packed server.

I can say and do whatever I want.I havent broke any Kai rules. I was one of the ones that helped out with all the cheating that was going on XBC. yes I know what Im doing.

If you have ever played with me, you would have known that I do not say a word when I play. I only want to play with tactics and win. All this other bullshit you guys are talking about is coming from your own minds.
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:40 pm wrote:

I can say and do whatever I want.I havent broke any Kai rules. I was one of the ones that helped out with all the cheating that was going on XBC. yes I know what Im doing.

If you have ever played with me, you would have known that I do not say a word when I play. I only want to play with tactics and win. All this other bullshit you guys are talking about is coming from your own minds.

You are an ass. You represent yourself as an ass. I predict another thread-lock coming. I predict every thread you post in will eventually get locked.
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boxo-XR @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:16 pm wrote:

You are an ass. You represent yourself as an ass. I predict another thread-lock coming. I predict every thread you post in will eventually get locked.

you any of you could actually carry on a conversation without turning it into a flame war than it wouldn't get locked.

I doubt you have the intellect to realize that though. Sort of funny, I played against you the other day and you didnt say a word to me. Cat got your tonque or do you just try to be an E-Thug on the forums?
dk.psychosematic
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:32 pm wrote:

you any of you could actually carry on a conversation without turning it into a flame war than it wouldn't get locked.

I doubt you have the intellect to realize that though. Sort of funny, I played against you the other day and you didnt say a word to me. Cat got your tonque or do you just try to be an E-Thug on the forums?

you come here ... and try to say that 1 of the many old clans on kai is cheating ... lmao
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dk.psychosematic @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:39 pm wrote:
ColdShadow @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:32 pm wrote:

you come here ... and try to say that 1 of the many old clans on kai is cheating ... lmao

Laddo allowed two people to cheat in his room. As the one person was on his team, I watched him(laddo) shoot thru walls to kill someone that was on my team. If you can explain to me how you can shoot someone thru walls on train station I will give you a dollar.

Sorry if Im the only one with big enough balls to bring it up. It doesnt matter how long they have been around. I havent said anything about him being banned or any of that shit. I guess Im the only one with balls enough to say anything, I guess the people I played with are ok with just bitching about it briefing room. Even as it started happening, usually Laddo is very vocal when playing, he wasnt saying a word. I even said something about it and no response. That is when I left the room.
redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow wrote:

hahahahahahaha, what a joke.

damn! Shocked Kai community is way better then anything, so is the program Razz anyway... the point is, don't come here with your attitude and think you know it all...

why we getting these ppl from XBC i don't know...maybe cos they know the Kai program is actually better.. or whatever... but don't bring the attitude you had in XBC.... Kai is different... and as mentioned you earn the respect by not by been the best player but your attitude. so leave your shit there and star again.

and don't make fun of Iceman, cos he's good player...DON'T say what a joke Evil or Very Mad ..he may not be best player there is or whatever.... but HE IS RESPECTED by my clan. and many others in Kai which counts and has the most value.

I too now and then use XBC.... So i will welcome any XBC players to come play in Kai...BUT LEAVE YOUR SHIT THERE AND DO NOT COMPARE!!!

Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goldenshower, you dont have balls, because your claim isnt warranted, you got nobody and i mean NOBODY to back up your bullshit. Now stop being the drama whore you like to be and go play some online bingo with old farts, better yet, dont, 'cause you'll start claiming they cheat too. STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKER.

xr8d.net
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cs people who really play this game everyday know your questionable allegations are weak at best, your allegations further diminish your creditability by accussing everyone who killed you of cheating that is laughable.

Please tell me how often you dont see Laddo on the game workin on his game or even me for that matter hmmmmm. You get on every blue moon get no kills and leave then because your "I killed 7 then 6 people 4 times in a row" lie didnt stand up to the facts, so now everyone cheating please.

You stay quite in game because individuals who get constantly obliterated dont ussually have much to say.

Lastly your intelligence is the one in question, Have you ever taken a mensa Test hmmm what was your score smart man, I can place a wager on thhe fact that I know my score was higher than yours (and i did bad in spelling I admit)

Are you one of the 2 percent hell no. Do you even know what mensa means probably not.

Do not get into a battle of insults or wit because you would lose those battles even worse than those you constantly lose in game.

Go back to the kiddie table cs you are just not ready to eat at the grownups table Kai is for grownups and people with a certain level of maturity you fall short in those catagories not to mention the question about your limited intelligence

Was that nonurban enough for you to articulate Very Happy

Oh by the was Laddo probably was on the phone or talkin to individuals at his home thats why he wasnt talkin stupid. What you think there's a no talkin auto aim hack HA you are a joke!

That is all!

P.S. Thanks Redwolf( not the best what the hell Very Happy )

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CS Ive read your INSANE posts but this time u called the wrong dude out man. I am one of the most devoted rb6 players to date!!!!! U on the other hand cant even reload ya gun right! But as for the shooting thru walls n stuff, if u got witnesses that dont want to talk (cuz laddo got every1 scared of him....what a joke) THEN U MAN UP AND PUT THEM UP IN THE AIR.....btw since u from the suburbs and dont get out much that means GIVE US YOUR SOURCES!!!!!!!!!
redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby_drake @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:57 pm wrote:
P.S. Thanks Redwolf( not the best what the hell Very Happy )
Razz i thought i just killed you so many time..... "$hit that F^£%£ redwolf got me again!!! " lmao. Wink i need to play that game more often...maybe waiting for Lockdown ... CHEA! Very Happy

Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:32 pm wrote:

I don't talk to you in-game because it would turn very ugly and I would not disrespect someone's server like that.......asshat.

Anyway.....look around. Where is your crew? Where is your back-up? Where are your friends. Bring'em

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic