FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 There are more Important Issues then just Hackers. View next topic
View previous topic
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well articulated and well thought out auguement tizzo.
How do I know the race of the mods? By the responses to this post among other things.

I repeat I am not doggin anyone but all admins and mods are takin this that way. it was stated this is how it is and will be. I simply stated my discontent and my acceptance to the fact it wont change does that mean thing are horribly wrong no but it does disappoint me.

The mere numbers astound me, I'm not sayin anyones lying or theres some big conspiracy I am just seeing things thru my eyes and making honest observation.

Everyone on the Xlink staff have treated me and our clan with respect and Most of the Admins have personally help me they are good peeps im not doggin them but things are how they are and will remain that way.

I do understand and respect that. I dont have to like it and I hope its okay for me to voice those concerns.

Lastly I never said a black moderator would solve any problems, I said in my opinion the problem is there are no black moderators, not to go find some or that because there are none thats make you guys bad guys.

Dont change a thing you guys dont have to I know this I'm not askin you to all I'm askin is for you to see apart of what I see whether you agree or not

Also Jo e there are alot of our non african americans who use that word and we dont jump on them because we know them and how they mean it. I mightnot have been around when that incident happend so I cant say what was going on that time.

Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Bobby thanks for clearing that up. I think now everybody has been able to speak their minds and nothing can be added to this conversation. So while everybody is still happy with each other let's close this thread in mutual consent.

You know we detest racism as much as you do and we will do anything about it if handed the necessary info/proof. And we know you just wanted to air your perceptions and not attack anyone personally.

So let's all hold hands and wait till rainbow six Lockdown comes out! Very Happy

Killing peeps since '03
DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad everyone got to speak their piece in this.

And by the way laddo, I ain't fuckin Mexican. Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic