FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 ghost recon 2 cheating View next topic
View previous topic
gr2player
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there are people on gr2 that are cheating. here is a simple test. ask them what there gun of choise is. have them select it. have the person in question stand aproximatly 30 yards from a wall "make sure bullet holes show up well" and have them straife left and right a couple of times. if they are cheating they will refuse to do so and if they do shoot at the wall it will be a straight line. another way to check with out there cooperation is when thay are shooting at u look at the wall behind u, look at the bullet patterns thay are leaving, watch there tracers when u have ur night vision on. it will look verry diffrent from a "normal" weapon shooting. keep ur eyes open and u will find them.
MattMan
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well actualy in some cases when evere you kill a guy with a hacked gun you you go to pick it it it will disapeir on the ground befor you pick it up or after you pick it up it will disapeir right in your hand=s and you wont even have a gun to use.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have never personaly seen this happen. Wink "not that i have done extensive testing". Wink but i do know my method of seeing if a person in question is cheating or not will turn up conclusive if A: they cooperate in showing u there bullet pattern"not likely" or B: pay close attention to there bullets"namely there tracers in a night vision used map" or bullet patterns on the area around there directed fire. i mean say u at the quary and u are on the high hill spawn and they are hitting u consistantly from across the vally there bullet pattern shouldnt be in and area of 2 square feet on the rock wall behind u, hell 20 square feet for that fact. do some testing on ur own then watch in games u will undoubtly notice a diffrence.
SK_Bullseye
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its amuzing how some people that DON'T cheat know the lingo or the tricks of the trade pretty well to give advice on what to look for or how the hacks, cheats work. Funny stuff!!!
MattMan
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well onless you are mental i think you know when someone shoots strait while running in GR2 then they are hacking......

....and from what i said about the guns is cause i have caught people hacking not cause i do it my self

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic