FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Weird Problems Connecting!.. View next topic
View previous topic
ampman07
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have followed all of the stickies.

When I check the diagnostics, it says the network is reachable. Also, I have asked others and apparently they can see my Ping just fine. I was told that my ping was like 56 or something like that.
According to the faqs and guides, everything is working except it says my console is not connected. My PC recognizes my PSP, and Kai is working with my computer... So then why can I not join a game to play Hot Shots? I cannot join anything, not WipeOut, Ridge Racer, Metal Gear, Untold Legend, Rengoku... Nothing works!
I have been reading these forums and it seems nobody else has my problem. So, can somebody tell me how to fix it?
ali-sama
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am having same problem
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
_MJ_
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe your card isnt compatible...

Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doesnt sound like incompatible card. What NIC are you using? What do you mean by it says your network is reachable but no consoles are detected? I thought if the network is reachable then the psp would be connected.
Decepticon420
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ampman07 @ Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am wrote:
I have followed all of the stickies.

When I check the diagnostics, it says the network is reachable. Also, I have asked others and apparently they can see my Ping just fine. I was told that my ping was like 56 or something like that.
According to the faqs and guides, everything is working except it says my console is not connected. My PC recognizes my PSP, and Kai is working with my computer... So then why can I not join a game to play Hot Shots? I cannot join anything, not WipeOut, Ridge Racer, Metal Gear, Untold Legend, Rengoku... Nothing works!
I have been reading these forums and it seems nobody else has my problem. So, can somebody tell me how to fix it?

So kai does NOT recognize your PSP but XP does, correct? If this is the case, then it is most likely a WiFi card incompatibility.

Check your card against the cards listed here: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5154

If it is NOT in that list of COMPATIBLE cards, then more than likely, it won't work until you get a compatible card...er Wireless Network Adaptor to make it abundantly clear.

View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic